Date of registration
Registration is open!
> Registration form in English
> Formulaire d'enregistrement en français
Registration Fees for GHF 2020
|Until 30.10.2020||From 01.11.2020 to 18.11.2020
|Regular Participants||CHF 300||CHF 420
|Low/Middle Income Countries participants* ||CHF 100||CHF 140
|HUG/UNIGE Staff||CHF 100||CHF 140
|Students ** ||CHF 100||CHF 140
|Selected Speakers*** ||CHF 100||CHF 100
All registrations are valid for the virtual edition. Registered participants will receive instructions and access login by mail prior to the conference.
The following participants can benefit from the reduced price :
- *Participant coming from Low or Middle Income countries (As per OCDE Classification. Follow this link to access the complete list).
- **Student (the student participants must submit proof of enrollment at an educational institution).
- ***Selected speaker (Parallel sessions speakers, round table speakers, workshop speakers, Global Health Lab participants can register under this category).
Poster presenters have to register under the "Regular Participants" category.
All conference attendees, including speakers, must register to access the virtual conference.
The GHF is going fully virtual!
Registration gives you access to:
All online sessions
All virtual exhibitions
- An Innovation Fair presenting more than 120 innovations
- An E-posters gallery & their presentations
- A dynamic networking platform
The participants will be able to:
Access the list of participants for networking (live chats, video meetings, contacts sharing)
Access virtual exhibitions to contact exhibitors, download promotional material and live chat or video chat during the exhibition opening hours
Download the e-posters book
Obtain a certificate of attendance
A confirmation of registration will be sent including an invoice as well as instructions for payment (bank details)
Payment is due upon receipt of the confirmation email with the invoice. Unpaid registrations will be cancelled after 14 days.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the congress secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (+41 22 830 84 85).
- Cancellations received prior to 30 October 2020 are subject to a 50% (max 100 CHF) cancellation fee to cover cancellation costs.
- Cancellations received after 1 November 2020 will not be reimbursed.