Call for contributions. Abstract Guidelines
Oral presentations - Scientific posters - New researchers’ posters
Submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
The call for contributions is open to all stakeholders in global health: health professionals, specialists in health economics, ethics, social sciences, new digital technologies, data sciences etc ...
- The abstract should be in English or French
- The title of the abstract is limited to 25 words
- The text of the abstract is limited to 250 words
The abstract should be structured in 4 parts
- Introduction, Objective: Describe the context of your work and clearly indicate the purpose and objective of the abstract.
- Methods: Clearly describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects.
- Results: Present the findings/outcomes of the study in a logical sequence in the text.
- Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and its conclusions.
- Tables and figures are not accepted.
- In addition to oral presentations, abstracts will be selected for scientific posters to be displayed at the conference.
New Researcher Posters
- In order to value the new researchers, a specific space will be reserved for poster authors developing their work in the course of their study (PhD, Masters)
Review & Registration
- All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the “GHF2020 Selection Committee”. Each abstract will be reviewed by three reviewers
- The acceptance of the abstract (oral presentation or poster) involves payment of the registration fee by the author of the abstract
- Posters will be published on the GHF website during and after the conference.
- The abstracts of the oral presntations will be published on the GHF website during and after the conference.
- The submission of the abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent to publication.
Prizes and Scholarships
- A judging panel will decide on the best scientific posters to receive a “Jet d’Or de Genève" prize
- A judging panel will decide on the best new researcher posters to receive a “Jet d’Or de Genève" prize
- A limited number of scholarships to participate in the GHF may be granted to participants from low and middle income countries whose oral presentation has been accepted by the selection committee
|Open for submission:||May 15, 2019
|Deadline for submission:||September 15, 2019
|Notification:||from 1 November, 2019
|Date of GHF2020:||March 24-26, 2020